Friday 25 March 2011

anak papa rahman <<@

~hey...its me again...mea rahman....dis my second blog which i juz renew my acc...heheh...i bole lupe my pw...gela lah.......anak papa suda tua lah.....:D
guin 19 tiz 8 april....
omg!!!
my bufday suda dekat....
heheh..
hopefully bile i nex sajje sembilan belasan nty,,i punye idop bole success n make my parents proud with their daugther....
i'm a student from food institute of malaysia....
i'm studying in diploma in pastry & bakery..
ahahah...
i'm a future chef ..
*YEKE???
lalalalala


black n white....f.i.m uniform.....
huhuu
i'm a typical malay gal with ligth brown skin color,,brown hair n wut important is....
i nih sangat pendek.....
my adex lg tggi dr i ok !!
hahahaha..
but i love my self.......

i'm taken oledy...
with who ??
juz me n himself sajje yg tau our status....
wanna noe more bout me ????
be my followers ok saynagsssss.....
byEEEE <<@


No comments:

Post a Comment